Being a multi-disciplinary engineering firm, LSET offers a wide range of Engineering, Project/Programme Management and Information Technology services.
- Borehole services (Ground Water)
- Spring Protection
- Irrigation technology
- Water Supply Design and Rain Water Harvesting Design
- Water Systems Analysis and Modelling
Renewable Energy and Agro-processing
- Bio-waste to energy technology (Biogas, Biomass)
- Solar thermal systems (solar drying and heating).
- Photovoltaic Systems
- Energy Systems Analysis, Modelling and Optimization
GIS, IT and Data Analytics
- Thematic Mapping
- GIS/Mapping Systems support and setup
- IT Support and Computer Systems Setup and automation Data analytics and predictive modelling
Water Engineering :
Excel/Open Office, Google Earth Pro, Win Sev, EpaNET, GIS Analysis, CropWat, AutoCAD, Webcap, Compass.
Solar Thermal and Drying Systems:
We use a computer model written in Octave (MATLAB Compatible) and other analysis in python.
GIS Analysis and Mapping:
ArcGIS, QGIS, Google Earth Pro, XLS Surveys
Data Analytics and Statistical/Mathematical Modelling:
We use R, and Pandas (python) for advanced analysis and model creation of data from spreadsheets (excel, open office, csvs) IT
Batch files, bash scripts, web APIs
General Engineering Structural Design:
AutoCAD, Octave, Google Sketch up
Field Data Management and Data Bases:
We use a Geo-database for field data and PostgreSQL for our internal scientific data.
Professional paper writers create assignments for students at different levels. The writers charge various rates depending on what type of essay they’re writing. Some of them ask you to specify the date and academic grade for your paper. It is better to set essay writing your deadline prior to the date you want. It is recommended to set the date of deadline so that it is sufficient time for writers to complete their assignment. If the deadline is approaching then the writer must manage his or her time in order to finish the task by the deadline.